Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Greatest Music Video of All Time?



In 2004 I got a CD at my local dollar store that had a bunch of 80's dance rarities. Fancy's 'Flames of Love' was on it and I've been in love ever since. Back then it was really hard to come by Fancy's music on the internets (and it still is kind of). I eventually got ahold of Fancy's Greatest Hits album but his music videos remained scarce. Some videos started to trickle out onto YouTube but there weren't many available. Yesterday I look around for more videos for the first time in several years and to my surprise there has been all kinds of Fancy goodness uploaded online! Such incredibly, ridiculously cliched 80's awesomeness is almost too much to handle!

I added the best Fancy videos to my favorites that you can check out here.

No comments: